Organize Your Job Search and Manage a Network
One of the essential elements of finding the job you want quickly is organizing your job search and managing a network. Here’s a great tool to do just that, JibberJobber.
JibberJobber.com is a freemium tool that you can use for your career management. Job search experts tell you to do many things, and anyone in a job search knows it’s hard to do everything AND keep track of it all. JibberJobber doesn’t do it for you, but it might be the most valuable tool you use to help you in your job search.
JibberJobber is the tool that will help you:
- Manage and keep track of network relationships. It is your relationship manager for your career.
- Organize and track target companies you apply to or want to apply to.
- Track jobs you apply for. When did you interview, send a thank you letter, what is the next step, etc.?
- Prepare for interviews. Create and store elevator pitches, responses to questions, your 30-second pitch, etc.
- Store essential documents like résumés, cover letters, reference letters, etc. Track where you use these and who you send them to.
There is a lot more you can do in JibberJobber. One of the essential things JibberJobber helps you do is follow-up. JibberJobber believes that follow-up is a critical part of networking and your job search, as do I. JibberJobber has various tools to help you remember to follow up, which is one of the challenging things a job seeker gets to do.
If you are seeking employment now, subscribe to JibberJobber.
No, I’m not an agent of JibberJobber. Just a fan!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.